Menlo Together is a group of Menlo Park and Peninsula residents who envision a city that is integrated and diverse, multi-generational, and environmentally sustainable. Our group includes longtime and new residents, from Belle Haven to Sharon Heights, with experience in a wide range of policies, and local organizations focused on housing, transportation, environmental sustainability, and racial equity.
- Adina Levin
- Ernesto Reyes
- Diane Bailey
- Julie Shanson
- Ken Chan
- Karen Grove
- Michele Tate
- Ofelia Bello
- Pam Jones
- Rachel Horst
- Deadra Lampkin
- Heather Hopkins
- Katie Behroozi
- Karen Camacho
- Jennifer Wolosin
- Evan Goldin
How to Join:
- Sign up here for our monthly newsletters
- Take action using our Educational Resources
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll answer any questions you might have and invite you to our next meeting.
Become a Member:
- Members agree with our Values, Visions, and Goals and share one or more of our goals.
- Members will be invited to join working groups and other activities.
- Members must participate at least twice a year in a variety of ways (signing petitions, attending an event, writing to a city council, or relevant commissions), to stay members.
Groups can join Menlo Together as coalition members by agreeing to our mission, vision, and values statement.
Contact us at email@example.com
Menlo Together is a fiscally sponsored project of Foundation for Regional Transit
IRS nonprofit 501c3, EIN 94-3196927